My vision for this bedroom is a calm, serene space filled with lots of cozy neutral colours, texture & light - a space I enjoy spending time in, getting ready in, and that is as functional as it is beautiful. Not that we're being lofty or anything ;)
Here's where I'm at so far:
- I have all the prints for the gallery wall, just need to source a few final 'quirky' bits. I bought a mini chalkboard shield from The Cross Decor & Design while in Vancouver and I can't wait to get it up!
- I also have an empty square frame that is begging for an agate slice in a neutral palette - any favourite sources?
- Pillows! Plaid, floral, velvet, cable knit - having a hard time narrowing it down to just a few haha
- Roman blinds for the window - will be such an upgrade from the basic blinds that are there now
- Have something exciting planned for bringing some blush pink in to the space :)
- I was looking at purchasing IKEA's Songe mirror, but it appears to be discontinued in Canada - boo! I'm planning to go on a vintage/secondhand mirror hunt this weekend, so hopefully something even better pops up.
!!! Isn't that just a dreamy inspiration board? I reached out to Amber of Amber B Design to get some additional input for the space and I'm just in love with what she's sent so far. I was working with Amber over the summer on her new branding & website, and when I saw her most recent project reveal, I had to get her thoughts on my space. I love her work and am excited to be working with her again. (I really do miss seeing people pop up in my inbox when we finish working together :) We met at BlogPodium years ago, even though she's based out of Central New York. Crazy full circle moment, right? Above is her initial vision board for the space. We've changed a few things, but I have to keep some surprises until next week :)
That's all I've got for this week. Lots of ideas & plans to bring together in the next 3 weeks!
You can see what everyone else is doing right here.